Having some problems with portforwarding

Oct 20, 2018
I used to be able to port forward my internet modem with success (i used the port 27015) and it always worked, the procedure i did was always the same: i set up the local network, made the port forwarding, configured the DMZ, and in my modem there was an option to port forward ports of an specific game (like half life for instance) so i used it as well to make sure it would work. But my ipv4 was a fixed ipv4, when my port forwarding used to work, then he suddenly changed into a dynamic ipv4 (which means he always changed every time i restarted my modem or did some alteration like that, i suspect that it turned into a dynamic ipv4 because once my internet wasn't working and the internet provider people came to fix it, and maybe did some alterations making the ipv4 dynamic) but after my ipv4 became dynamic, i could never port forward again, not mattering what i did it would never work, i was always doing those same procedures i told and it wouldn't make any difference, i couldn't port forward, anyway could tell me an possible answer for this problem?

Oct 20, 2018
I'm guessing you're trying to port forward inbound on the router (the device performing the NAT translation) towards an internal IP address on a specific port?

"i.e., traffic destined for specific WAN IP on port 27015 will redirect towards 192.168.10.1 on port 27015"

Does the router allow you to specify an interface only to match the DNAT rule? Otherwise, you will have problems every time the WAN IP of connection changes.

Out of interest, why the port forwarding to play a game?

Oct 20, 2018

No friend, i'm messing with a modem not a router, furthermore, how can i know if it allows the interface only to match the DNAT rule? is there any specific way to do it or they say to me it when they give the modem?

And the thing of the game, is to not have to use hamachi.