Having some trouble with my computer

rocketdog

Commendable
May 28, 2016
Hello all, I'm a first time poster but a long time lurker here and I would like to discuss about a fairly simple problem (i believe).
So, my computer is not showing any vídeo (not even the bios). I already troubleshooted the RAM, and it's there doesn't seem to be any problem with that.
My setting are:
Intel core I7 3770
2x4 Kingston 1333 MHZ ram
nVidia GTX 650
Samsung EVO 850 250GB
ASUS P8H61-M LX3 R2.0
Thermaltake 600W
Anyways.. I have this computer for about 2 years now and ever had a single problem, i changed from Windows 7 to Windows 10 and about a week ago i bought my SSD and booted Windows 10 on it. My computer didn't have any real problems except for the fact that if i let it turned on/logged off when i returned i would need to turn on and off the computer or i wouldn't have any vídeo sign on it.
Yesterday i had a fairly new problem, my computer was booting but it didn't pass the BIOS sometimes, it booted on 640x480(not sure if thats the right res) and the bios would be off center and off the screen by alot. that problem started with me getting back from work, turning my computer off/on and logging into my Windows 10, i was watching a normal vídeo and when i pressed fullscreen my screen went all black. i found that strange, restarted my computer and my PC booted on that res 640x480, it would show the bios and after that the screen would go black, i kept restarting my PC because sometimes it would boot normally into 1920x1080 and would work, i thought i might be a driver problem so i kept trying until i could log in again and download the drivers, but, then my bios appeared completly pixelated and it would start appearing as i passed my mouse (kinda like when your Windows xp would crash and your mouse woudl be replicated 100000x if you kept moving it) but if i pressed F8 (boot options) It would overlap the bios and appear normally and i could actually select what i wanted, so my bios wasn't frozen whatsoever.
after some struggling with my restarting my PC, it booted on 640x480 passed the bios, black screen, restart again, bios pixelated, restart, 1920x1080, would pass the bios but when the Windows log in screen should appear it want all black. AND THEN it finally happened, my Windows booted normally i got to log in and i downloaded the drivers, everything seemed to be working normally and i thought to myself: Well, that went better than expected. so after that i game normally again and go to sleep. i Wake up (1 hour ago) go turn on my pc and *BOOM* it's back with the problem except now the bios doesn't even show, the computer boots but the bios never shows now, actually nothing shows all i have is a "no signal" appearing on my screen and all the other devices are turned on, mouse, keyboard, fans, etc..
I took off the MOBO battery and put it back on to see if that could help on anything, but no luck. I don't have another screen or adapter to try and troubleshoot the onboard vídeo/GPU. So, i ask for you, tomshardware fórum to give me clarity on my problem and help me know if my GPU actually gave in to the lesser spirits or if its anything else actually. ty :) (and im posting this thru my mom's laptop btw)
EDIT: and my computer beeps once when it turn it on so my PSU is working
tl;dr: computer boots, everything turns on, no signal on display, not even bios shows up anymore