Question Having trouble finding an alright PSU from a limited selection

Noor_4

Reputable
Dec 16, 2015
have been collecting and finding parts online for about a week now and I wanna finally finish it so I can play some games during this lockdown haha. I am facing a big problem with finding a solid PSU to power my system. currently I have this corsair vs 450w 80+ on my partpicker list but many told me it is not good enough. Honestly I just want a PSU that does not harm my components in the long run and hopefully does not lessen the performance. The thing is in my country there are not that many options I can shop from these 3 lists hepsiburada trendyol or n11. I see stuff like
  • FSP Hydro series 600w 80+ bronze
  • SilveStone strider 80+ 500w
  • Corsair VS550 80+
  • Gametech 80+ 500w bronze
But I really can't find enough reiable reviews

My budget is around 500 TRY which is like 71 USD. I would really appreicate it if you would help me finally finish it.
Here is my build

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/FYXqQq

punkncat

Champion
Ambassador
The market is really strange for PSU right now. I wouldn't call that Corsair the cream of the crop selection but don't think it will be underpowered for your current part selection. You still have over 100w (rated) overhead on a board you can't OC with.

Noor_4

Reputable
Dec 16, 2015
The market is really strange for PSU right now. I wouldn't call that Corsair the cream of the crop selection but don't think it will be underpowered for your current part selection. You still have over 100w (rated) overhead on a board you can't OC with.
I heard really bad things about the vs series from corsair :/
what do you think about this one?
Cooler master mwe 80+ 550W