Question Having trouble in setting up a controlling steering wheel mod to be run with 18 Wheels of Steel American Long Haul on my Logitech G29

Mar 23, 2022
The NWTC21 is a game controller mod for the Logitech G29 Driving Force Racing Wheel to make it more realistic for Truck Driving & was unfortunately designed
for use with the European Truck Simulator (ETS) & the American Truck Simulator (ATS) games, but not for my game.

PLEASE READ DISCUSSION CAREFULLY B4 POSTING !

just to be clear:
Device is used on PC or Windows platform !
Device is Original from factory spec's, but mod was self-installed !
Device has
N O
problem with setup on PC or Windows platform !

PROBLEM #1:
I’m trying to figure out how to adapt it for use with my game, but my 18 Wheels of Steel American Long Haul game can
only detect 1 game controller.

PROBLEM #2:
When the NWTC21’s USB is connected, no setup software, no drivers or anything downloads to help with it’s setup !

PROBLEM #3:
The NWTC21 & the Logitech G29 have USB cables that connect to completely independent circuit boards & when the USB connections are connected to a WindowsPC, the controllers are detectable as separate controllers thru the 18 Wheels of
Steel American Long Haul PC game.

Both controllers have a USB type A connection & I’m not sure if the NWTC21 USB cable will have to be hardwired with the Logitech G29 USB cable,
for better detection.

I would like someone who may be skilled with windows PC gaming controller’s,
to try to help me in the setup of the NWTC21 controller.

My PC OS is running: Windows 10 Pro. - 64 bit
OS Version: 21H2
OS Build #: 19044.1586
Windows Feature Experience Pack: 120.2212.4170.0

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS