Having trouble on google chrome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fortitude

Reputable
Jun 19, 2014
This may not seem like much but there's this really annoying blue arrow that I never noticed before. How do I remove it?
BuzGaRHIEAEqZW5.png:large

Fortitude

Reputable
Jun 19, 2014
There is a screenshot and the arrow is circled

Skipple

Honorable
Aug 12, 2014
Sorry, apparently they are not showing on my work computer.

And I have not seen this before. Swap your theme? Check for add-ons that might have snuck in with some program. What happens when you click it?

JeckeL

Distinguished
Jul 19, 2009
See if you can right-click on it and check it's properties or anything like that... also, when you mouse-over it does any kind of address show up in the bottom left corner of chrome?

Searching for blurps is a 1-way ticket to virustown.... just kidding lol :lol:

Fortitude

Reputable
Jun 19, 2014

Nothing happens when I click or right click most of the time. I clicked ot while on google searching for the problem and it refreshed the page its done that on several websites

JeckeL

Distinguished
Jul 19, 2009
It just looks like some kind of "Go" button... meaning it will navigate to whatever address is in the address bar. So if you try to "Go" to whatever page you're currently looking at it's just going to refresh it. Try typing msn.com and pressing it and see if it goes to msn... as long as there are no obscure addons or toolbars lurking about i'd assume it's safe

Fortitude

Reputable
Jun 19, 2014

The problem isn't with safety, it's just very..... anti-aesthetic. I love Google chrome for it's level of customization and this is really bothering me because it just showed up one day. nothing updated, nothing new installed.

Status
Not open for further replies.