[SOLVED] Having trouble running games at 720p

Aug 4, 2020
Hey guys, I'm not that knowledgeable at pc parts and what not (Please tell me if im in the wrong forum thread too lol). So i might not know some terms and might mistake some for this and that. So please bear with me here hahaha.
Right now i'm having troubles running games at 60fps 720p. Titles like Valorant, and some old games like R6:S, CS:GO, GTA V, etc.

Valorant at 720p All Low Settings is 70fps at most, and drops/freezes to 30fps when shooting or making mouse movements. Or when using Reyna's ult my fps drops to an all time low at 20+fps or so lol.

CS:GO at Lowest settings 720p. 200+fps max (Menu) 100+fps (Ingame), 60+fps lowest.

R6:S at 720p Lowest Settings, 70+fps at most again, also drops when shooting or alot of environments, ragdolls, etc. happened to load at one room at the same time.

GTA V at 720p Lowest Settings, at 60+fps, drops too.
My specs are:

Sapphire Pulse RX 570 8gb
A8-7600 3.1Ghz
8gb DDR3 1866Mhz
Gigabyte F2A68HM-S1

I have already updated my GPU Drivers (not sure about BIOS, i dont think i can update with what mobo i have now.) I can provide gameplay footage aswell with avg fps and temps.
I'm also thinking of upgrading my whole pc, except for my graphics card. But i'm making sure first if i can make changes or adjustments to my pc to make it run better than now. Is overclocking this worth? Do i have to set the game settings to the highest to make it run better? Is my CPU slowing down my GPU or something? I have alot of questions. And i can provide more info if there's something i missed. Thanks lots <3.

Solution
Absolute that old a8 cpu.

The 570 could push well over 100fps in any game out there at 720p.

Your cpu is limiting fps, there's nothing you can do about that apart from upgrade the base system.