[SOLVED] Having trouble with my newly built PC

Mar 26, 2020
Just built my first PC i turned on the power supply and only the motherboard lights up. I am using:
CPU:
AMD Ryzen 7 2700X

Graphics Card:
Nvidia Geforce RTX 2070 Super

CPU Cooler:
Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML240R RGB Liquid CPU Cooler

Motherboard:
MSI ROG STRIX B450-F

RAM:
ADATA XPG SPECTRIX D60G 16GB

SSD:
Kingston KC2000 (SKC2000M8/500G) M.2 2280 NVMe SSD

Hard Drive:
Seagate 2 TB

Case:
BitFenix Dawn TG ARGB Midi Tower Case

Power Supply:
EVGA 750W GQ

Not sure what is wrong with it

Solution
Any beeps (beep codes) or internal LEDs lit? Refer to the Motherboard's User Guide/Manual for what those beeps or lit LED's may indicate.

Power down, unplug, and double check that all internal cables, card seatings, RAM, and jumpers are all fully and firmly in place.

As you do so take another look at the motherboard's User Guide/Manual. And also refer to all other relevant User Guides/Manuals for the installed components. Verify that you have indeed connected everything per the installation instructions.

Read the fine print and notes.

With a new build connections can be tight. They may feel or appear to be fully connected when that is actually not true. Use a bright flashlight to inspect accordingly.

Ralston18

Titan
Any beeps (beep codes) or internal LEDs lit? Refer to the Motherboard's User Guide/Manual for what those beeps or lit LED's may indicate.

Power down, unplug, and double check that all internal cables, card seatings, RAM, and jumpers are all fully and firmly in place.

As you do so take another look at the motherboard's User Guide/Manual. And also refer to all other relevant User Guides/Manuals for the installed components. Verify that you have indeed connected everything per the installation instructions.

Read the fine print and notes.

With a new build connections can be tight. They may feel or appear to be fully connected when that is actually not true. Use a bright flashlight to inspect accordingly.

Solution