Question Having troubles with stuttering but i have high fps in almost all games

Apr 26, 2020
Cpu: ryzen 5 2600
Gpu: sapphire nitro+ rx 5700 xt
Mb: asus rog strix b350-f gaming
Ram: 2x8gb vengence rgb pro c15 3000mhz
Drives: m.2 nvme ssd1tb, 500gb samsung 860 evo ssd, and 2tb segate hdd
Psu: 850w thermaltake gold

Ive had these problems for awhile now so i sent my pc in to a place, they said it was a os software issue and after they put a new os on my ssd and i got it back it was still the same. I ended up getting a new gpu and ssd i was using the 500gb evo ssd as os before and now im using the m.2 nvme, and i had a evga gtx 1070 sc. Since getting the new rx 5700 xt the fps in games is really good but the stuttering is still there, but alot of games that ran good on my old 1070 sc they stutter really bad now on the rx 5700 xt with some having bad fps. I have played metro exodus on the rx 5700 xt to test it on all max setting and it ran really nice which i dont get. Im unsure if its a cpu thing, ram, motherboard or the drivers, but all the things ive done so far include: putting fresh windows on ssd, running ddu a few times and redownloading drivers, running windows debloater, turning off alot of the windows options for performance. Theirs other things if done that i cant think of at the moment but if anyone can try to help me solve this issue it would nice because im out of ideas and money.