Havnt Gotten Windows 10 Yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soulreaper005

Distinguished
May 11, 2015
Hi i have a reserved copy of windows 10 and it is now July 30th for me in the US. I was supposed to get it July 29th and i havnt. Unless im missing something whats happening? Was it canceled or do i need to download it myself? I was looking forward to windows 10 so much and its not here :/

Solution
If you wait for the notification prompt, it could be at anytime. Microsoft is doing a rolling release of the OS so not everyone gets it the first day. Otherwise you can follow the link N3rdR4age posted and just download the ISO and do a clean install from that.

I'd wait however. People are already having issues with driver support. So unless your chomping at the bit to be a bug tester, give it a week.

Soulreaper005

Distinguished
May 11, 2015
So does that mine doesnt even actually come out now...legitimately with no problems? I am also a windows insider i tried the insider beta on a hard drive and it was fins but i put my windows 7 backup back on that harddrive today so now what do i do just wait for the windows 10 notification wo say something?

If you wait for the notification prompt, it could be at anytime. Microsoft is doing a rolling release of the OS so not everyone gets it the first day. Otherwise you can follow the link N3rdR4age posted and just download the ISO and do a clean install from that.

I'd wait however. People are already having issues with driver support. So unless your chomping at the bit to be a bug tester, give it a week.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.