[SOLVED] hd 5500 driver crashing

Ballistic316

Honorable
Feb 21, 2015
I have a Satellite E45W-C4200X
x64 Windows 10 home originally and was formatted to pro
It will work fine with the default generic windows display driver but when windows update or a oem driver is installed I get the black screen of death when the screen flickers during installation and then the computer gets bricked until power button power down.
When you boot it up at this point it will error out saying there is an issue and automatic system restore will not work.
I managed to save a restore point so I do not keep having to reinstall the OS but it only crashed when the gpu driver is installed.

Any help?

Thanks

Solution
It will work fine with the default generic windows display driver but when windows update or a oem driver is installed I get the black screen of death when the screen flickers during installation and then the computer gets bricked until power button power down.
When you boot it up at this point it will error out saying there is an issue and automatic system restore will not work.
I managed to save a restore point so I do not keep having to reinstall the OS but it only crashed when the gpu driver is installed.

Any help?

Thanks
An option...

Any help?

Thanks
An option.
https://www.google.com/search?q=dis...IABmQGIAcwKkgEEMTYuMpgBAKABAQ&sclient=gws-wiz

Now your on your own to install or not drivers.

Solution