4gb ram
fsp raider 750w
gigabyte 970a ds3p board
160gb seagte
320 wd blue
cooler master seidon 120m
sapphire 7770 vapor x
antec 902 v3

i dont play games anymore, i just want my pc to look "buff", so i am thinking of buying another gpu, the same as above, i just want to know if this will work on my board, my othere pcie slot is only at x4, but i dont mind,as i said, am not playing anymore with this pc,

in my catalyst control, i dont see the crossfire option, do i need to buy the other gpu first for it to show? and will i need a crossfire bridge?

i will be using this pc for surfing,typing, not games or rendering..

and will 750w be enough?

wigiboy

Reputable
Apr 1, 2014

i'll only be buying a 2nd hand card, idk, meybe i just wanted to fill the second pcie slot? i think i dont need a 1600w psu, hahah! come on man, i dont mean buff like REALLY buff, i just bought a whole new rig, and i just wanted my previous rig to look "cool?" just by adding a 2nd gpu, thats it, all im asking is will i have a problem if i bought a 2nd gpu with my components?? i never did xfire before? got tired of gaming. im a late bloomer when it comes to modding a pc?(if thats what you call it), i just bought a new pc, got my psu sleeved, i'm just new to this, case modding etc..

wigiboy

Reputable
Apr 1, 2014
well, the sata cables is blocking the gpu, plus the antecs short cables for the front panel, i have 6 sata connectors on my mobo, what i did is remove my two hdds' (as i bought another three, only 2nd hand bro,) and my odd/dvd, and inserted my 3 hdds to the 3 sata connectors(lower part), as for the on/off/usb front cables, i didnt hid them,i'll just sleeve them the next time i'll make a general cleaning. as for the 3 hdds, i was thinking of a docking station, damn, you were right, i juste wasted my money, i thought a 2nd 7770 was the only thing im buying, by the way, thanks karsten75.