Question HD audio bus, HD audio controller always deleting and reinstall when pc sleep. RX 570

Jul 25, 2022
Hello, as the title says, my pc always uninstall and reinstall the hd audio bus and audio controller when it sleep or when i turn the monitor off. when my monitor goes to sleep, the plug in out sound notification keep playing repeatedly. it started to happen when im using rx 570 4gb. im using the rx 570 with a dvi to hdmi cable.

amd ryzen 5 3500
rx 570 4gb dvi only
16 gb ram
win 10

Hello, as the title says, my pc always uninstall and reinstall the hd audio bus and audio controller when it sleep or when i turn the monitor off. when my monitor goes to sleep, the plug in out sound notification keep playing repeatedly. it started to happen when im using rx 570 4gb. im using the rx 570 with a dvi to hdmi cable.

amd ryzen 5 3500
rx 570 4gb dvi only
16 gb ram
win 10
what motherboard and details on ram? specific on all specs please :D

ooops sorry

amd ryzen 5 3500
gigabyte GA-A320M-S2H V2
rx 570 4gb dvi only
klevv bolt xr 16 gb ram
win 10
try follow this step by step in order (read till end):
  • Disconnect from internet and close any background apps.
  • Uninstall every gpu driver using DDU (clean and do not restart).
  • Uninstall all the processors (is a must, should be 6 on yours since it's 6 threads, also when it asks for restart, click on no and keep uninstalling all processors) on device manager like this:
    unknown.png

• Uninstall AMD Chipset Software in control panel (if there is none, skip it.)

• restart the pc to bios, disable AMD fTPM and secure boot (if it's enabled by default), save and exit, go to bios again, flash to the latest bios (version F54 with agesa 1.2.0.7), go to bios after finished updating, then load default or optimized settings, disable CSM, then save and exit. If you cant boot with CSM disabled, then just enable it.

(OPTIONAL) enable Above 4G Decoding and Resizable bar option (these 2 options wont be available unless CSM is disabled

• boot up to windows and install the latest Chipset driver (should be ver 4.06.xx), then reboot. after that check in Control Panel > Uninstall a Program > AMD Chipset Software and see if its already ver 4.06.xx that's installed. And check in Power Plan if AMD Ryzen Balanced is in use instead of regular Power Plan.

• Install the latest radeon driver 22.5.2, and then connect to internet.

*do this all offline until reboot after installing chipset driver, also you may reboot to bios after all of this to set the XMP (and previous settings you did). Download needed files (highlighted word) before doing step 1, do the step by orders.

• Run cmd as admin, then do chkdsk /x /f /r, after that do sfc /scannow

• And check windows update if there is any and install them (except optional update).

• Make sure the psu connected to the gpu is 1 pcie cable per 1 slot (use main cable, not the branches/split) like this:
    unknown.png