HD Audio Controller for OnBoard sound not working

Demnarumven

Prominent
Jul 16, 2017
Hello,

I would like to ask you, I have recently done clean install of Windows 7 on my computer. But later, when I installed all drivers and BIOS updates available for my NUC, I discovered, that my on board sound card is not recognizable and sound only goes trough my HDMI monitor.

I tried to uninstall and reinstall audio drivers like 10 times with disabled on board audio and/or with disabled HDMI audio through BIOS. Then i tried to follow couple of guides on the internet but it is not working. In device manager it shows an exclamation mark in one of the HD AUDIO CONTROLLERs, the second one is fine and that is from HDMI sound card - I discovered that when I had only HDMI audio turned on in BIOS.

I realized that I did BIOS update from some version, that i cant remember, only that it was from 2015, so I would like to ask for help, is it possible that this problem could be from upgrading BIOS? Can i go somehow back? Before the re-installation of windows everything worked correctly. When I tried installing earlier version of BIOS it aborted the installation in BIOS.

My PC:

NUC5i7RYH

Windows 7 64-bit

Current BIOS:
RYBDWi35.86A.0369.EB