HD Radeon 6990 Crossfire Option Gone from CCC

immojobojo

Reputable
Feb 4, 2015
I am on a fresh install of Windows 7 and Crossfire is gone with the latest CCC. I double checked my hardware, checked the plugs, etc. I have looked in GPUZ and both GPUs are actually working and running. Currently I have been downloading different versions of CCC to see if that fixes it, so far no luck. Has anybody else experienced this? And has anybody who experienced this found a fix for it?

immojobojo

Reputable
Feb 4, 2015

Last time I checked it was either under the Gaming tab and says "AMD CrossfireX". I did rightclick on the icon and I notice it has an AMD CrossfireX category and under it says "Show AMD CrossfireX Status Icon (where applicable)". Did they change the way it works to where it just enables when a game can utilize it?

pQLyBjD.png

immojobojo

Reputable
Feb 4, 2015

I have tried reinstalling a few times already. These are the ones I have tried so far.

zsVXHNl.png

Also just to show both GPUs are visible by the system.
czshrcL.png

GPU1
5FjMy33.png

GPU2 (The one thats not being used)
14r5MK9.png

immojobojo

Reputable
Feb 4, 2015

I did the render test in full screen and watched the GPU and it was working, I saw both GPUs doing work, both of their clocks went up to 880mhz, and both showed up in the bottom left corner of the screen. Also in the first page I noticed it mentioned that Crossfire is enabled.

TUazNTe.png

immojobojo

Reputable
Feb 4, 2015

I guess the confusion came from it not showing in CCC. I guess if that is working there is no issue other than CCC is not showing that its enabled and its not giving me the option to enable or disable it.

immojobojo

Reputable
Feb 4, 2015

Yeah I guess that is what I am going to do. Thank you for your time.