HD Tach 3.0 just out

HD Tach 3.X
Just out
Just tried it
Just did it on both SRAID and PRAID

WOW!!

At last, a good test that uses Long Bench and gives a good graph.

JPS

Thanks for the Url DUMB ARSE.

On Sun, 18 Jul 2004 13:15:16 GMT, "jpsga" <jpsga@comcast.net> wrote:

>HD Tach 3.X
>Just out
>Just tried it
>Just did it on both SRAID and PRAID
>
>WOW!!
>
>At last, a good test that uses Long Bench and gives a good graph.
>
>JPS

To some extent, I agree, but...

Using Google to find http://www.simplisoftware.com/Public/index.php must
have wasted all of fifteen or twenty seconds.

Address altered. Replace nkbob with bobkn.

"OCZ Guy" <ModenMr@yahoo.com.au> wrote in message

> Thanks for the Url DUMB ARSE.
>

> On Sun, 18 Jul 2004 13:15:16 GMT, "jpsga" <jpsga@comcast.net> wrote:
>
> >HD Tach 3.X
> >Just out
> >Just tried it
> >Just did it on both SRAID and PRAID
> >
> >WOW!!
> >
> >At last, a good test that uses Long Bench and gives a good graph.
> >
> >JPS

Me use google, to complicated for my feeble brain :)