HD4870 1024 On ASUS P5N-D

Hellraiser

Distinguished
Sep 17, 2009
Hello, I have an Q6600 Quad,4gb Ram,Win 7 on an ASUS P5N-D. On 3DMARK my FPS falls to 14!!! and my score is below 8000marks in performance mode! Can I ask if the Mobo (nVidia Mobo) its responsible for low FPS?

Hellraiser

Distinguished
Sep 17, 2009
Well i'm getting in some games as Free Falcon (flight Sim) from 18-20 Lower to 75 maximum cause of Windows 7 problem not to managing have the Verticalsync off but in XP i'm getting higher fps 120 maximum (lower remains the same) in other games like F.E.A.R., Dead Space or games like that i dont have a real problem actually! Though i found out that my CPU has an 1066 Fsb and my Motherboard for the memory modules (for CPU Supports the fsb) only 800mhz clock setting and my memory is also DDR2 @ 800! It might be the problem? Anyway i'm thinking not to change the cpu just the motherboard (thinking of P5Q Deluxe) witch is crossfire ready and a Corsair Dominator memory modules (2x2gb or more ;) ).In my country is like 280 euros. But does that helps? or the Memory-CPU thing doesn't have anything to do with FPS?
Thanks again

No having a 1066MHZ FSB CPU with a DDR2 800 RAM isn't a problem,so when your FPS in games are fine then your system is OK :) don't only judge with 3DMARK,real gaming performance is the important thing to judge.
you have a good system,4GB is good for today's games/apps