Sep 19, 2020
Hello, there nice ppl out there to try their best to help me,
Recently, not recently actually, the issue was from when I bought this PC from that day. Even today, the problem still exists. So, the problem's that the secondary drive of my Desktop PC (HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1 TB Drive) is being disconnected without doing anything to my PC. Like, Yesterday, I was just playing some games stored into that HDD and Today. I'll see there's no HDD on my PC. I even took the PC to the people who built it, and they've fixed it, but even the fix was just temporary, by changing the position of the HDD and placed it on the Right Side of the PC over the Left side. And it was working just fine for 2 months, then again, it started doing the same issue. Even reconnecting the cables sometimes do some effects, but mostly it doesn't. Tried to see if the HDD had any issues or not, and it came up, being "Healthy". Even tried to connect the cable to my HDD which was with my SSD, and there wasn't any change to the issue.Also, what's funny is that sometimes if I put my PC into sleep mode, It somehow brings my HDD back. But now it (the sleep mode) does rarely bring the HDD back to work. If you need my specs, here it is if it helps any:

CPU: Intel Core I3 9100F
MB (Motherboard): Gigabyte H310M S2H Micro ATX Motherboard
RAM: 4x2 GB RAM ADATA
HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1 TB Drive
SSD: WD Green 240 GB Drive
GPU: GTX 1650 Super (Gigabyte)
PSU: Gigabyte P650B 650 Watts 80 Plus Bronze Certified Non-modular Power Supply

If you need more information about the issue (though it was explained entirely here), make sure to tell me.

Solution
What BIOS version are you currently working with for your motherboard? How old is the PSU in your build? You should know that Gigabyte aren't a reliably built PSU. I'd try and source a donor PSU from a friend or neighbor who owns a reliably built PSU to rule out your unit being faulty or failing. Try and work with another SATA cable to the HDD and see if that helps.

What version of Windows 10 are you working with? Ideally you should be on version 21H1.

Lutfij

Titan
What BIOS version are you currently working with for your motherboard? How old is the PSU in your build? You should know that Gigabyte aren't a reliably built PSU. I'd try and source a donor PSU from a friend or neighbor who owns a reliably built PSU to rule out your unit being faulty or failing. Try and work with another SATA cable to the HDD and see if that helps.

What version of Windows 10 are you working with? Ideally you should be on version 21H1.

Solution
Sep 19, 2020
What BIOS version are you currently working with for your motherboard? How old is the PSU in your build? You should know that Gigabyte isn't a reliably built PSU. I'd try and source a donor PSU from a friend or neighbor who owns a reliably built PSU to rule out your unit being faulty or failing. Try and work with another SATA cable to the HDD and see if that helps.

What version of Windows 10 are you working with? Ideally, you should be on version 21H1.
Thanks for your kind help, I've updated my Windows 10 to 21H1 Yesterday after you have said about the version of it, Still no effects on the HDD Problem.
For my Motherboard, I am using the F12 Version. Should I upgrade it?
Will try the later solutions (SATA cable one) and see if it works out or not. Though I feel the problem is more with the PSU rather than the cables, cause as I've said, I tried to connect it with the SATA cable connected to my SSD and it didn't work out. So, my best bet is to actually get a reliable PSU.