Question HDD causing weird issues

Oct 17, 2022
my pc was running slow one day and then I decided to reboot it then it would not boot up then i tried multiple things and found out when I have the HDD plugged in my pc stops working, when I plug in the power SATA cable, while the pc is booted into windows, the pc blue screens and tries to reboot and gets stuck on black screen with the white flashing _ in the top left of the screen. Whereas if I try to boot the pc with the HDD plugged in I get the DRAM error led

my pc was running slow one day and then I decided to reboot it then it would not boot up then i tried multiple things and found out when I have the HDD plugged in my pc stops working, when I plug in the power SATA cable, while the pc is booted into windows, the pc blue screens and tries to reboot and gets stuck on black screen with the white flashing _ in the top left of the screen. Whereas if I try to boot the pc with the HDD plugged in I get the DRAM error led
If you unplug this hdd the pc boots to windows?

If so what happens if you connect the hdd via usb?

Oct 17, 2022
If you unplug this hdd the pc boots to windows?

If so what happens if you connect the hdd via usb?
I can't connect it through usb sue to it being an internal hdd and me not having the adaptors to do so, but when the HDD is in the pc while i try to boot it it stays on a black screen with the white underscore flashing in the top left of my screen

TRENDING THREADS