[SOLVED] HDD continuously making start up noise.

Feb 11, 2022
I have been using a WD blue 20EZAZ along with a 1TB WD blue for more than a months ( both are internal 3,5 inch drive). About 4 days ago, the 20EZAZ started making spin down then spin up sound ( like it is booting up or turned back on after the computer sleep), the sound occurred once every 1 minutes even though it is actively read or have data written to it and it didn't sound like clicking but every time the noise occur, i can see a peek in the hard drive's "active time" in task manager, as well as a 7s freeze while i'm gaming. I have disconnected the drive from the PC so i cant provide any picture but before disconnected it, i can still access the data. The drive had been working perfectly normal before the incident. My specs are : intel i3 10100, 8gb ram, one wd 10EZEX and a 500W aerocool PSU ( may be the model of the PSU was VX plus 500 i don't remember correctly ) . What should i do now, was there any software problem or i should get a new drive and copy all the data instead.

I have been using a WD blue 20EZAZ along with a 1TB WD blue for more than a months ( both are internal 3,5 inch drive). About 4 days ago, the 20EZAZ started making spin down then spin up sound ( like it is booting up or turned back on after the computer sleep), the sound occurred once every 1 minutes even though it is actively read or have data written to it and it didn't sound like clicking but every time the noise occur, i can see a peek in the hard drive's "active time" in task manager, as well as a 7s freeze while i'm gaming. I have disconnected the drive from the PC so i cant provide any picture but before disconnected it, i can still access the data. The drive had been working perfectly normal before the incident. My specs are : intel i3 10100, 8gb ram, one wd 10EZEX and a 500W aerocool PSU ( may be the model of the PSU was VX plus 500 i don't remember correctly ) . What should i do now, was there any software problem or i should get a new drive and copy all the data instead.
What happens if you swap the cables between the drives?
Same drive still showing this power down/up thing?