[SOLVED] HDD Crystal Disk Info Caution Reallocated, Pending Uncorrectable

Mar 11, 2020
My laptop(Lenovo IdeaPad 320 AF) suddenly restarted after a BSOD with the error code UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION. After searching about it, I Downloaded Cystal Disk Info and It says that I should take Caution using my hard drive from now on. these are the specifics shown in Crystal Disk Info:
yol_capture.png

So considering the details in the picture, should I do something about it? from searching around the web I came to think that the Reallocated Sectors Count (1024) is worrying but there were other people saying that the data interpreted by the software is not entirely reliable and you should just use your drive with caution and check the Raw values once in a while. what should I do!?

Solution
You should absolutely be prepared with a full drive backup. Get started on this today.

Drives go bad. All of them, eventually.
And sometimes quite suddenly.

Yours is showing sings of going bad rather soon. Whether it lasts another week, another year, or dies as I'm typing this...you need to be ready for that.
Postpone at your own risk.
My laptop(Lenovo IdeaPad 320 AF) suddenly restarted after a BSOD with the error code UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION. After searching about it, I Downloaded Cystal Disk Info and It says that I should take Caution using my hard drive from now on. these are the specifics shown in Crystal Disk Info:
yol_capture.png

So considering the details in the picture, should I do something about it? from searching around the web I came to think that the Reallocated Sectors Count (1024) is worrying but there were other people saying that the data interpreted by the software is not entirely reliable and you should just use your drive with caution and check the Raw values once in a while. what should I do!?
Yes, do something about it ! Backup everything needed and change disk while you can. It's going way of Dodo fast.

Reactions: hosseinxj0152

USAFRet

Titan
You should absolutely be prepared with a full drive backup. Get started on this today.

Drives go bad. All of them, eventually.
And sometimes quite suddenly.

Yours is showing sings of going bad rather soon. Whether it lasts another week, another year, or dies as I'm typing this...you need to be ready for that.
Postpone at your own risk.

Reactions: hosseinxj0152
Solution