[SOLVED] HDD detected in bios but not in windows

Jun 3, 2021
Hi. So here you go, I have a Seagate Barracuda HDD with a capacity of 250GB. I installed the HDD in my PC (Internal). After I checked the HDD bios it was detected and I restarted my PC. After my PC booted windows there was a text "To skip disk checking, press any key within X second". So I wait until the check is complete. After checking is complete windows boot as usual. After successfully entering windows I checked in disk management and my HDD was not detected. I also checked in the device manager, it's not there either. After that my PC restarted and skipped HDD Checking. After logging in, my PC went blank, only the cursor could be moved. After I tried removing the sata cable and plugging it in again, the result is the same

My PC specs:
Gigabyte GA-H81MT-DS2V Motherboard
4GB ram + 2GB ram ddr3
Intel Celeron G1850
120GB Colorful SSD
HDD Seagate Barracuda 250GB
PSU Armageddon 300fx

If you still don't have information, please reply to me

Solution
That is a strange RAM setup. Have you tried removing the 2 gig stick? In BIOS, are you booting AHCI-mode instead of IDE (Should be AHCI)? UEFI or Compatibility mode?
Jun 3, 2021
You have 4 SATA connectors on your mobo. Tested all ? At least the 3 not connected to the SSD ?
Tried another cable ?
How old is this HDD ? Sure it was working ?
Connected to the PSU ?
ok i will try it
before my hdd was normal after trying it again my hdd got an error

Jun 3, 2021
That is a strange RAM setup. Have you tried removing the 2 gig stick? In BIOS, are you booting AHCI-mode instead of IDE (Should be AHCI)? UEFI or Compatibility mode?
ok i will try it
in uefi
Installed when on this PC or connected in another PC ?
on this PC
You have 4 SATA connectors on your mobo. Tested all ? At least the 3 not connected to the SSD ?
Tried another cable ?
How old is this HDD ? Sure it was working ?
Connected to the PSU ?
it's still the same, windows doesn't detect the hdd. i have tried on all sata ports