May 8, 2020
So, I have been using my pc for 5yrs and I have never changed the hdd. Two days ago my pc started to malfunction, when trying to turn it on it went into a boot loop, then i restarted it and it booted to bios, the hdd was detected by mobo, when i tried to go into windows it stuck on a fullscreen Gigabyte logo. Now I am sure its a dead hdd, when i unpluged it from pc and tried to boot it i dont have any power in usb (keyboard and mouse) as well as no screen output, and after ~20s it restarts.

I am pretty sure its normal since on the hdd was my Windows but I just want to make sure that there is no problem somewhere else.

Thanks in advance :)

Solution
So, I have been using my pc for 5yrs and I have never changed the hdd. Two days ago my pc started to malfunction, when trying to turn it on it went into a boot loop, then i restarted it and it booted to bios, the hdd was detected by mobo, when i tried to go into windows it stuck on a fullscreen Gigabyte logo. Now I am sure its a dead hdd, when i unpluged it from pc and tried to boot it i dont have any power in usb (keyboard and mouse) as well as no screen output, and after ~20s it restarts.

I am pretty sure its normal since on the hdd was my Windows but I just want to make sure that there is no problem somewhere else.

You can try to perform a BIOS reset and then reprogram your BIOS configuration...

Bassplate

Reputable

You can try to perform a BIOS reset and then reprogram your BIOS configuration settings::)
You said the motherboard still detects your Hardrive(Which is a Good sign)so change your SATA ports(If the HDD was in Port 1 change it to port 2 or 3)
Then In BIOS make sure your Hardrive is set as 1st boot device and in 1st Boot order.
Note=After the BIOS reset you have to change your HDD to 1st boot order and 1st boot device:)

Solution