[SOLVED] Hdd help

Jan 16, 2021
Please move or delete if ive done this wrong, first time posting in a forum ever.

I need some help guys. I recently reinstalled windows on my pc. After doing so I'm unable to access 2 of my internal hard drives. They show up in device manager but will not populate or show volume. "Information for this disk cannot be found"
The drives do not show up in disk management at all. I tried going through command prompt and forcing new labels, same problem cannot be found. But they show up on bios and device manager?!?!
I cant find them to format or rename or anything.
I'm a bit frustrated because I had backup files on one of them but at this point I dont care I just want my storage space.
Any words of wisdom would be much appreciated. :)

Solution
But they show as dynamic, and it won't let me format or delete them there either.
That is a tell-tell sign that you intended to set up the drives as either raid or mirrored mode within Windows.

Windows should still be able to detect dynamic disks upon reinstall.

You said you reinstalled Windows. Was there related issues prior to this reinstall?
Jan 16, 2021
Mobo: Asrock 990fx extreme6
Cpu: amd 9590fx
Ram: ballistix tactical tracer 32gb
Hdd primary: adata su800 128gb ssd
Hdd 2: adata su800 128gb ssd
problem hdd: Seagate ST1000lm014 1tb sshd
problem hdd: WL1000GLSA6454S 1tb
Gpu: sapphire rx480
Psu: Rosewill rbr1000-ms 1000w

Jan 16, 2021
That motherboard seem to support RAID. Are the two drives set up in some raid configuration. If yes, wat tool and how did you configured the raid drive?

I dont think Ive ever had them setup in raid before.
Not that I recall anyways, I built the system a few years ago though :(

Jan 16, 2021
I tried using the boot disk, began the reinstall setup again. It sees the drives still labeled with the names I gave them from previous OS. But they show as dynamic, and it won't let me format or delete them there either.

But they show as dynamic, and it won't let me format or delete them there either.
That is a tell-tell sign that you intended to set up the drives as either raid or mirrored mode within Windows.

Windows should still be able to detect dynamic disks upon reinstall.

You said you reinstalled Windows. Was there related issues prior to this reinstall?

Solution
Jan 16, 2021
Solved
Thanks for the helpful suggestions, I was able to make a boot disk of DBAN and force wipe the volume header that way and recover the drives.
I must have set them up as some kinda raid in the past I guess. Though they functioned as completely separate drives always. Im still a bit confused but DBAN immediately saw the drives and I was able to begin formatting, let it run to 5%(47 mins for 2 1tb drives) restarted pc, and bam!! Drives were available in disk manager again!