[SOLVED] HDD issue after SSD install

Jan 24, 2019
Hello,
I installed an SSD and obviously Windows into it. The PC starts up quick, and both SSD and HDD are detected and work. The issue is that they are acting like separate accounts. To be clear, once I boot up it shows as if all the contents in the HDD aren't there. They do not show up if you go to Control Panel>Uninstall Programs. That menu only shows the contents of the SSD. I'm not sure how to sort of "merge" these too drives together since I thought they did that by themselves by default (Not my first SSD install or Windows 10 install).
Anyway if you by chance know how to fix this or aid with some advice/tips that would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks in advance.

Solution
"They do not show up if you go to Control Panel>Uninstall Programs. That menu only shows the contents of the SSD."

The programs that were on your HDD aren't going to show up in the "uninstall programs" section of your new Windows install because your new Windows install has no idea they are even there.
"They do not show up if you go to Control Panel>Uninstall Programs. That menu only shows the contents of the SSD."

The programs that were on your HDD aren't going to show up in the "uninstall programs" section of your new Windows install because your new Windows install has no idea they are even there.

Solution