Question hdd looks like beginning to die.

May 31, 2020
I used an app called: CrystalDiskInfo gave me: 1 unstable sector, then an app called: HD Tune pro gave me: 1current pending sector, 504Callibration retry count, and 22 Interface CRC error count.
Does i need to worry about this? If yes, then how to fix it, and let my hard drive healthy again??

May 31, 2020
Not if you have a backup of the disk contents.

Asking too much and inform too little. You could at least provide hdd full s.m.a.r.t. data. Can't/won't tell the drive status unless you share this.
But i just gave the infos i have, i couldnt be able to share pic, sry, but does i need to worry about a 1broken sector? Can a chkdsk scan fix it?

USAFRet

Titan
Bad sectors rarely get better, usually they get worse.

Whatever CDM, or any other software says, all drives are subject to die at any moment. Even brand new, reporting as "perfect".

Always always always have a known good backup of any data you don't want to lose, and know how to recover that.

May 31, 2020
Bad sectors rarely get better, usually they get worse.

Whatever CDM, or any other software says, all drives are subject to die at any moment. Even brand new, reporting as "perfect".

Always always always have a known good backup of any data you don't want to lose, and know how to recover that.
Oh ok, I will do a backup thanks. But is it possible to repair a one unstable sector?