[SOLVED] Hdd m2 nvnvme problem

Aug 26, 2021
Hi i need some help or advice about my hdd on my laptop.
Hdd is m2 nvme sata 128gb. I used to have windows 10 pro and i have been tested many versions and I never had problems with formatting hdds. I could say i have hig knowledge about PCs but i never seen this kind of problem.
Few months ago i installed windows 11 on it ( with removed TPM protection ), it was ok to be use except usually instability and software problems of it...i activated insider program and it tried to update it, somehow it was successful but after week it couldn't login into the windows and it was attempting to try to repair. I tried all options but unsuccessful. I decided to try to install windows 10. But if i tried to delete any partitions or format the hdd after refresh it was restored by itself. I tried to formatted through cmd, through usb portable window, usb partition applications but after any changes, in few sec it was restored like before ... Any help or advice i will really appreciate

Solution
if i tried to delete any partitions or format the hdd after refresh it was restored by itself
you must have some type of auto-backup\restore software installed or Windows is just restoring to a previous Restore Point each time.

create a new USB installer with Media Creation Tool and perform a fresh install:
Hdd is m2 nvme sata
fyi;
HDD means Hard Disk Drive. an M.2 NVMe or SATA III SSD(Solid State Drive) is not the same as an HDD.
if i tried to delete any partitions or format the hdd after refresh it was restored by itself
you must have some type of auto-backup\restore software installed or Windows is just restoring to a previous Restore Point each time.

create a new USB installer with Media Creation Tool and perform a fresh install:
Hdd is m2 nvme sata
fyi;
HDD means Hard Disk Drive. an M.2 NVMe or SATA III SSD(Solid State Drive) is not the same as an HDD.

Last edited:
Solution