Question HDD not showing up and now more trouble.

Jack_230

Commendable
Jan 23, 2017
So this week my PSU gave out, and I had to go in and replace it. After removing the bad one and attempting to hook up the new one I hit a few roadblocks and decided it best to take it in somewhere to have them install the new PSU for me. I took it in, and got it back shortly with what appeared to be no issues at first.

After using it for a little while, and opening up my file explorer I noticed my 1 TB HDD was not showing up. Only my 240 GB SSD. I opened up my computer to take a look and unplugged the connector from the JUSB3 port on the motherboard to create some more space. In unplugging that , and attempting to re plug it in multiple pins have bent, and some even broke off. I now not only have my HDD not showing up, but I can't even get past my lockscreen when my pc boots up because none of the usb ports are working anymore.

What are my solutions to this? I will probably end up taking it back into the shop I previously visited since they did not set up the PSU to work with the HDD properly. But is there any way of fixing the JUSB3 slot without complete and total motherboard replacement?