[SOLVED] HDD not working, BOOTMGR is missing

Nov 7, 2018
My hdd where windows is installed suddenly stopped working and now when I try to boot my pc it says "BOOTMGR is missing press ctrl+alt+del to restart". When I go to bios, it can't find my hdd but when i start my pc I can hear my hdd starts spinning normally. Yesterday it was working perfectly but this morning not anymore. I don't have windows installation disc or usb.

Solution
Then you should try one of the other options requiring an install disk. Make a disc using another computer and the media creation tool available , with instructions on how to prepare the disk, at the windows 10 download site. I appreciate you need another machine to download the files and burn an install disk but that's the game now. Get it done.
Then you should try one of the other options requiring an install disk. Make a disc using another computer and the media creation tool available , with instructions on how to prepare the disk, at the windows 10 download site. I appreciate you need another machine to download the files and burn an install disk but that's the game now. Get it done.

Solution