Question hdd problem

Aug 10, 2020
Hello after long time i decided to move from windows 7 to windows 10 so i used hdd from my old pc and copied all files i wanted to keep into it and install windows 10 on my default hdd all was smooth and after windows was installed i start to copy all files from the old hdd to the one i am using but after some time copying stuck and my old hdd started to make some clicky noises and my whole computer froze and i had to restart it. After restarting my old hdd doesnt seem to make any noise in bios it looks like this the first one is the one iam using and the second is the old one .
In disk manager it looks like this: i dont see the old one on the top but i see it on the bottom as Disk 1 but its unknown and not initialized, if i try to initialize it i get error as you can see on the picture
In device manager i can see it but its name Neznáme zariadenie (unknown device)
is there any way to get files from it back? thanks for any help

Aug 10, 2020
Hello after long time i decided to move from windows 7 to windows 10 so i used hdd from my old pc and copied all files i wanted to keep into it and install windows 10 on my default hdd all was smooth and after windows was installed i start to copy all files from the old hdd to the one i am using but after some time copying stuck and my old hdd started to make some clicky noises and my whole computer froze and i had to restart it. After restarting my old hdd doesnt seem to make any noise in bios it looks like this the first one is the one iam using and the second is the old one .
In disk manager it looks like this: i dont see the old one on the top but i see it on the bottom as Disk 1 but its unknown and not initialized, if i try to initialize it i get error as you can see on the picture
In device manager i can see it but its name Neznáme zariadenie (unknown device)
is there any way to get files from it back? thanks for any help
oh iam dumb i made topic in cpu category can someone move it to hdd thanks...