[SOLVED] HDD sometimes doesn't load with startup after changing motherboard ?

Jul 6, 2020
Hi all, so i got a new Rog Strix x570-e Gaming motherboard and for some reason when I load up my 2nd drive seems to sometimes (not all the time) load up with it.
Also I've noticed that my IObit System Care always asks for serial code to make it Pro version. Does anyone know why and/or how to fix this problem???

Solution
Hi all, so i got a new Rog Strix x570-e Gaming motherboard and for some reason when I load up my 2nd drive seems to sometimes (not all the time) load up with it.
Also I've noticed that my IObit System Care always asks for serial code to make it Pro version. Does anyone know why and/or how to fix this problem???
With this new motherboard, did you do a full wipe and reinstall of Windows?
If not, you need to.

And ditch that IOBIT junk. It does far more harm than good.
Hi all so i got a new board (rog strix x570-e gaming) and for some reason when i load up my 2nd drive seams to sometimes (not all the time) load up with it also iv noticed that my IObit system care always asks for its code to make it pro does anyone know why and/or how to fix this problem???
Need some more details. Is there OS on each drive ?
Any of those drives have OS installed while on old MB ?
Ps. Get rid of IObit system care, it's more trouble than help. Snake oil in other words.

Reactions: Phillip Corcoran

USAFRet

Titan
With this new motherboard, did you do a full wipe and reinstall of Windows?
If not, you need to.

And ditch that IOBIT junk. It does far more harm than good.

Solution
Jul 6, 2020
Need some more details. Is there OS on each drive ?
Any of those drives have OS installed while on old MB ?
Ps. Get rid of IObit system care, it's more trouble than help. Snake oil in other words.
no only one OS on C drive but D drive now and then will not load up when i boot up and i did a drive check its in top health also i dont think im getting the right speed for me PC as im a streamer and i use AMD 9 3900x and for some reason when i put it to software to stream my stream steams to get red bars and im on one of the fastest net going in the UK (virgin 1G)