Question HDD spins fast, stops, goes quiet, repeats

Jun 24, 2019
I have a very weird issue going with my Lenovo Legion Y530 laptop, only 1.5 years old. The 1TB HDD inside has gone wild since yesterday. I slapped my desk, however I always do this and it wasn't too hard of a hit. Instantly, my laptop's HDD began to spin super fast, and the keyboard was violently vibrating above the disk. I was playing GTA, however, nothing happened performance-wise, it stays quite normal. No significant or noticeable changes. Soon it stopped and I shut down the PC for the night. The next morning I turned it on and the disk began whirring super quickly, then stopped. It began this loop for about 3-5 minutes when it went quiet. When it goes quiet, I honestly can't tell if its shut off or just gone back to normal. Once again, no noticeable performance downgrades on boot. Throughout the usage, the disk just span very fast for about 3 minutes and stopped (this happened once every 3 or so hours). I checked the disk using that quick command on Windows CMD (not check disk) and it says OK. I downloaded CrystalDiskInfo and it also gave good status, highest temp at 37 degrees C. I can't tell whats going on, could it be the fans below?? If anyone has any help, please leave it below.

Jun 24, 2019
One day update: Situation has not improved. Sound is getting louder but HDD is performing well. Super confused. It's vibrating on the keyboard right over the hard drive- no fans are near me. Could it be the side vent or something? It whirrs to a point where it feels like it can't go any further then just stays there.