Question HDD suddenly RAW, A device which does not exist was specified

Mar 10, 2020
Hi,
As of yesterday, I have been unable to access files on my HDD consistently; Upen restart the disk is either not available at all, or it is available, but unusable (Interacting with the drives, or the files on the drive giving the error message "D:/<FILE PATH> is not accessible, a device which does not exist was specified"). The other drive (C:), an SSD, is properly working.
It4Ki8Z.png

Currently, checking the Disk Management shows that the HDD in question (Disk 0, the D drive) is currently formatted as RAW (Despite previously being properly NTFS formatted in the past), it has, however, previously been shown as 'Not initialized' though. The drive does show up in the BIOS.
QNpq6r0.png

I am first and foremost looking for a recover files from the drive, saving the drive itself comes second, for now. If anyone's got any idea on how to solve this, or on what's going on in the first place, I'm happy to listen.
I've already tried replacing the SATA cable, and I've tried 3 out of the 6 SATA ports available on the motherboard, so my assumption is that the problem doesn't lie in there

Thank you to anyone trying to help me in advance!

Here's my PC information:
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X 8-Core Processor, 3893 Mhz, 8 Core(s), 16 Logical Processor(s)
MB: Gigabyte X570 AORUS PRO
GPU: ASUS GTX 1080 Ti
RAM: Ballistix Sport LT 32GB Kit DDR4 16GBx2 2400 DIMM
PSU: Seasonic FOCUS Plus 850 Gold

Drives
  • ADATA SX8200PNP (250GB SSD, Boot Drive)
  • ST4000DM004-2CV104 (4TB HDD, Regular Storage Drive)
Misc
  • OS: Microsoft Windows 10 Education, Version 1903, 10.0.18362 Build 18362
  • BIOS Version/Date: American Megatrends Inc. F3, 13/06/2019
  • SMBIOS Version: 3.2
The system is about 8 months old now.