hdd system partition is not accsessable.

Fatih_1

Honorable
Jan 11, 2016
hi, i have a big problem. i've two Windows on my pc, and when i'm on second one, i want to play a game so i launched it and bsod appears. now i cant boot, accsess or display the contents of this partition - i can use normally other partitions of same disk. i can't Access on cmd even ubuntu live, but strangely , mini tool partitionwizard is showing all contents of the partition, but it can only Show - no repair or rescue how i can boot/rescue files?

atljsf

Honorable
BANNED
is a bit risky, i would from ubuntu run fsck command, also i would mount the partition as read only, but if the partition is too messed up, it will just make the problem worse

try to find the procedure for both tasks on a ubuntu forum because i don't use ubuntu at all, but i do use linux and that is what i do

seeing the partition itself is having problems is very likely that the hard disk is having problems too, try to run gsmartcontrol, if it detects errors i would replace the hard disk after recovering the files from it

Fatih_1

Honorable
Jan 11, 2016

ss.png

the problematic drive is N: also i can see and modify even rename drive contents via CMD in WinRE

TRENDING THREADS