Question HDD Toshiba MQ04ABD200 vs Toshiba L200 HDWL120XZSTA

Jul 22, 2019
Jul 22, 2019
The Same drives; the MQ is for bulk sales and the L200 is for retail.
The MQ, actually has a longer warranty (3 yrs vs 2 for the L200) oddly.

The drives are 9.5mm thick. Please make sure it fits into you laptop.
The drive uses SMR technology with two 1 TB platters, 4 read/write heads, and spins at 5400rpm.
thank for help me my question :love:

so , both hdd same uses SMR technology with two 1 TB platters, 4 read/write heads, and spins at 5400rpm.

Which HDD i need choice ? i see 80usd for L200 ( 2 year warranty )
60usd for MQ04 ( 3 year warranty )

i don't wan't choice , maybe you help me choice , i don't know which better

thank

Jul 22, 2019
Neither is better, they are the same drive with different labels.

Hmm. Call Toshiba in the morning and see if an end user can warranty the MQ. Since it's a client drive, they might have an issue with that.

I beg you to give me the answer , MQ04ABD200 or HDWL120XZSTA
, Isn't it as difficult as voting Trump or Clinton?
You just need to say, I will follow exactly what you say
please , give me a choice , now i can not free choice , let choice for me

:):):):):):)

popatim

Titan
Since you don't want to call Toshiba then; If you can live without warranty then get the MQ, otherwise L200.

I checked 5 different MQ serial numbers on Toshiba's site and it said "Warranty could not be determined for this Non-HDD serial number. If you have any questions you may contact Toshiba at 1-855-898-1905. "

I do not know if the serial numbers are valid or not, I got them from ebay sales images.

Reactions: flycar112233
Jul 22, 2019
Since you don't want to call Toshiba then; If you can live without warranty then get the MQ, otherwise L200.

I checked 5 different MQ serial numbers on Toshiba's site and it said "Warranty could not be determined for this Non-HDD serial number. If you have any questions you may contact Toshiba at 1-855-898-1905. "

I do not know if the serial numbers are valid or not, I got them from ebay sales images.

:):):):love::):):):):):):):):love::):love::):love::):):):):):):)

thank you mr.Popatim , again , you wan't me free choice when see all thing about this hdd , i think
i buy HDWL , look HDWL new and moderm than MQ , maybe faster

i'm Vietnamese , Amazon is still not legally in my country, we have to buy intermediate , it is not illegal, but my government has strict control and Amazon has given up the Vietnam market, I can not call to Toshiba, only WD and Seagate have genuine agents in Vietnam, Amazon , Toshiba , Uber leave Vietnam market , thank you for helping me, in exchange, I would like to give you a secret, if you visit Vietnam, rest to cities In the south, you will have a better service attitude, don't go to big restaurants, small restaurants or food street in saigon always have better food , maybe is competition and small businesses
thank you mr.Baby :love: good day to you , good job mr timmi

popatim

Titan
Thank you for the advice. I would love to visit one day. I love Spicy & Asian foods!

I'm curious why you want a Toshiba?
Surely if the drive can't be sold there then you can't get it replaced under warranty easily. How much more is the same size drive from Seagate & WD?

Last edited:
Jul 22, 2019
Thank you for the advice. I would love to visit one day. I love Spicy & Asian foods!

I'm curious why you want a Toshiba?
Surely if the drive can't be sold there then you can't get it replaced under warranty easily. How much more is the same size drive from Seagate & WD?
look like you will choose government health care for you , not private company , a something big , you know , you don't really wan't , but you trust

WD , seagate , you don't know this guy , you just know Toshiba , you trust , Toshiba , saamsung , sony very big in Vietnam , they have TV , Phone , they is monster in here , i know free market , compete , will make small company pruduct good than big company , but look like feling you tired , you can not try know more , you tired and give up , close eye and choose Toshiba , i know WD and Seagate , they good , but you you just wan't something big , close eye and choose Toshiba , sorry mr.Tim , i'm give up and choose Toshiba , i know WD , seagate maybe good better than Toshiba , but i can not have more time for find about WD , Seagate , not have time find the truth , i'm tired , can not go back , even i am you , i will find more the truth , never done , so i tired , choose this

i don't lie you any writing , all is truth about reason i chosse , that maybe not really i can free chosse