Question HDMI doesn't work after crashin Chrome with projector

Apr 18, 2019
Hi, quick explanation:

I used my laptop DELL Inspiron 15 3000 for a presentation, started Google Chrome, fullscreened a website, pluged in HDMI connector for a projector and the laptop freezed.. Pulled out HDMI connector after trying to ALT+TAB or CTRL+ALT+DEL and it was the same so I turned off using the power button. After rebooting the HDMI connector doesn't work on any of monitors. I also tryed "Detect monitor" option and Linux OS (I thought that maybe Windows was a problem).

Any ideeas please?

Lutfij

Titan
Using this link try and locate the support page for your laptop, specific to your SKU. Cross reference your current BIOS with the latest shown on support page. If there are any updates pending, please update to the latest BIOS version. On another note, have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling your GPU drivers? You forgot to mention which OS you are on.

Lutfij

Titan
Using this link try and locate the support page for your laptop, specific to your SKU. Cross reference your current BIOS with the latest shown on support page. If there are any updates pending, please update to the latest BIOS version. On another note, have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling your GPU drivers? You forgot to mention which OS you are on.