Question HDMI not working on Windows 10

Jun 26, 2019
I have a Sony Bravia KLV-32BX300 TV, everything works just fine until recently I hook my laptop into the HDMI 2 port, the TV unable to get the signal, and Windows just didn't know that there are other display connected. I can say that both the port and cable are still working fine because when I boot my laptopin to Linux, or Android-x86, HDMI works like a charms

I also mention that this not effect just my laptop, other laptop I borrow also have the same effect, this is not the TV fault (apperantly only HDMI 2 is affected, HDMI 1 works fine with Windows)

Lutfij

Titan
Might it be possible to parse the make and model of the HDMI cable used? Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling your GPU drivers? Let's try and focus on one of your laptops, to see if the issue is on that unit alone.

Make and model of your laptop? An SKU will help us two fold. Which version of Windows 10 are you on?

Jun 26, 2019
Might it be possible to parse the make and model of the HDMI cable used? Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling your GPU drivers? Let's try and focus on one of your laptops, to see if the issue is on that unit alone.

Make and model of your laptop? An SKU will help us two fold. Which version of Windows 10 are you on?
I tried to reinstall the Graphics Card, but it wasn't working, I also swap the HDMI cable as well but still no use.

My laptop is a Asus X555U running on Windows 10 Pro (1903 Update), and I believe that the cable is HDMI 1.4