Reputable
Oct 22, 2015
Spec:
Mobo-B550 f gaming Asus - latest bios installed
Gpu - 2070 super msi - latest drivers installed
Cpu - 3700x AMD
Psu - corsair RM750x
Ram - 32GB corsair rgb

Hi, yesterday my second monitor went dark.
"hdmi 1 no signal" the monitor works cause I connected it with my Nvidia shield and it displayed a picture. It doesn't work on my main monitor either.
Out of the blue it stopped working.the display ports on my gpu works. I'm gonna list what I have done here to try to correct the problem I'm having.

- reinstalled win 10 64bit
-reseated all cables, gpu, ram
-cleared Cmos
-updated bios
-made sure I hade the right source on the monitor enabled (duh..)
- tried 4 different HDMI cables

Here's the kicker, I asked my friend to try the card on his computer and the HDMI port worked fine for him.
So I'm thinking it's not the card that's faulty but something else. But can't figure out what..

The computer starts up as normal and enables my icue configs for the led fans and peripherals . So the pc is starting windows as normal its just that I can't see it on the monitor. Nor can I access bios.

I really would like some help here friends, I guess I can try a HDMI to display port adapter but that doesn't solve this mystery.

The cards HDMI works fine on my friend's pc but not mine anymore. I'm totally stuck here..

All the parts are 2 months old so the pc is more or less new.im awaiting a 3080 atm but would love to see this issue resolved.

Is there HDMI drivers to download..?
As I said I feel like I tried everything but to no avail. It worked one day and now it's not anymore.

My mobos hdmi doesn't work either when I tried it. No signal from hdmi or display port.
If integrated gpu is disabled in bios I can't access it cause of no signal detected.

I'm hdmi cursed it seems.

/Legionz

Legionz

Reputable
Oct 22, 2015
Both monitors I tried is set to HDMI.and thanks for letting me know the 3700x don't have integrated gpu. Did not know this.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS