Question HDMI Port not working on NVIDA GTX 1650

Dec 27, 2022
For a really long time now I've been using a double-monitor setup for my GTX 1650 system, with my main monitor using the HDMI port, and the other one using the Displayport. Unfortunately a few weeks back, the HDMI port in my GPU stopped working properly and so I was conditioned to a single monitor. I've tried different cables, monitors, I cleaned off all debris and dirt inside of my computer, and the only thing that worked was removing the GPU and replugging it, but that was a temporary fix as a few days later it went back to nothing.

I could potentially keep unplugging and replugging my GPU from the motherboard over and over again but that's quite an annoying process to repeat every time I want to use my PC. I was wondering if anybody had any tips to hopefully fix the issue in a more permanent way? Thanks.

For a really long time now I've been using a double-monitor setup for my GTX 1650 system, with my main monitor using the HDMI port, and the other one using the Displayport. Unfortunately a few weeks back, the HDMI port in my GPU stopped working properly and so I was conditioned to a single monitor. I've tried different cables, monitors, I cleaned off all debris and dirt inside of my computer, and the only thing that worked was removing the GPU and replugging it, but that was a temporary fix as a few days later it went back to nothing.

I could potentially keep unplugging and replugging my GPU from the motherboard over and over again but that's quite an annoying process to repeat every time I want to use my PC. I was wondering if anybody had any tips to hopefully fix the issue in a more permanent way? Thanks.
Full system specs please will help

Dec 27, 2022
Full system specs please will help
Motherboard: ASUS Rog Strix B550-F GAMING (WI-FI)
CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 12-Core
RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 DRAM
PSU: ARESGAME Power Supply 500W 80+ Bronze Certified PSU (AGV500)

I believe that's all that should be relevant? I know a GTX 1650 might not be the best choice with these components but that was the only option I had back when I bought the whole thing. I guess I could potentially start looking for a replacement GPU but I'd definitely rather not go for that.

Did you make sure these are installed and upto date

Motherboard: ASUS Rog Strix B550-F GAMING (WI-FI)
CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 12-Core
RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 DRAM
PSU: ARESGAME Power Supply 500W 80+ Bronze Certified PSU (AGV500)

I believe that's all that should be relevant? I know a GTX 1650 might not be the best choice with these components but that was the only option I had back when I bought the whole thing. I guess I could potentially start looking for a replacement GPU but I'd definitely rather not go for that.