[SOLVED] HDMI switches and set up question.

BeardedCrusader

Commendable
Oct 14, 2019
So basically my set up is in the living room where I have my pc and monitor and separate TV. I also have my ps and switch.

I'd like to be able to individually choose which platform goes to which screen using HDMI switches.

I'd like to be able to play the ps on the TV and the switch on my pc monitor or vice versa as me and my partner often play different games.

Question:
Does anyone know wether you can run a HDMI switch into another? Or does anyone know a way of doing this. My current plan involves 3 2-way switches and one 3-way.

I want to run the PS into a 2-way(TV and monitor) and then run that to a 3-way which will be attached to the tv and likewise for the switch. The PC will run direct to the monitor and then into the 3-way switch attached to the tv. 🤯

Please tell me someone understand 😁

Solution
So basically my set up is in the living room where I have my pc and monitor and separate TV. I also have my ps and switch.

I'd like to be able to individually choose which platform goes to which screen using HDMI switches.

I'd like to be able to play the ps on the TV and the switch on my pc monitor or vice versa as me and my partner often play different games.

Question:
Does anyone know wether you can run a HDMI switch into another? Or does anyone know a way of doing this. My current plan involves 3 2-way switches and one 3-way.

I want to run the PS into a 2-way(TV and monitor) and then run that to a 3-way which will be attached to the tv and likewise for the switch. The PC will run direct to the monitor and then into the 3-way...

kanewolf

Titan

Question:

I want to run the PS into a 2-way(TV and monitor) and then run that to a 3-way which will be attached to the tv and likewise for the switch. The PC will run direct to the monitor and then into the 3-way switch attached to the tv. 🤯

Please tell me someone understand 😁
It may be more expensive, but you should investigate matrix switches. They allow any input to go to any output. For example -- https://www.monoprice.com/product?p_id=15747

Solution

BeardedCrusader

Commendable
Oct 14, 2019
It may be more expensive, but you should investigate matrix switches. They allow any input to go to any output. For example -- https://www.monoprice.com/product?p_id=15747
[/QUOT
That would do the job perfectly. Ill look into that option. Thank you.
For information purposes, do you know if you can run 2 HDMI switches in-line with each other?