HDMI to DP

Deth66633

Prominent
May 28, 2017
Have two monitor both new. I have one monitor connect via HDMI no issues there. The other one is connected via HDMI on monitor and DisplayPort to gpu. The cable is brand new i also tried another cable and nothing. The gpu is a gtx 1080 it has 1 HDMI and 3 displayport i tried all 3 on both monitors and none seem to read the monitors i must be doing something wrong that i am over seeing.
Please Help would appreciated.

Thank You.

Solution
Well, thank everyone i solved it. Just my luck i guess if you plug it in and out millions of times it will randomly work haha. I have no ideal why the other 12 times i plug it in and out different to made this one time work. Not going to question it just really happy it work so thanks everyone once again sorry for the trouble i cause.

Deth66633

Prominent
May 28, 2017
alexoiu - Well will that guarantee to work, i mean shouldn't it work with the cables i have?

SkyNetRising - I did that and it didn't detected just shows that monitor i have connected over HDMI.

Deth66633

Prominent
May 28, 2017
Well, thank everyone i solved it. Just my luck i guess if you plug it in and out millions of times it will randomly work haha. I have no ideal why the other 12 times i plug it in and out different to made this one time work. Not going to question it just really happy it work so thanks everyone once again sorry for the trouble i cause.

Solution