Hdmi to tv not working

D3M0N_

Prominent
Aug 11, 2017
Hi,i got a pc yesterday,had ssd and worked fine,today i wanted to put a hdd in for more storage so i connected everything,but it didnt have drivers so i removed the hdd,i then took the ram out for some reason,and put it back.it started up for 1 second than kept dying,so i removed ram and put it back in,it started up but it was just showing no signal,i removed the gpu and plugged its cables in properly,it lights up but still no signal...please help

Specs are
Intel i5 7th generation
Gtx 1050ti oc 4gb
8 gb ram (1 stick)
B250m motherboard
500w psu

Solution
Thanks for your help,but that didnt work,what worked was,i plugged the previous harddrive back in and booted up find,than i shut down the pc and unplugged the harddrive,upon booting up again it worked...thanks for your help

Ralston18

Titan
Unplug and open up the case.

Check all cables, connections, card and memory seatings, jumpers. All properly in place and fully connected/seated.

One memory stick: verify that it is indeed in the correct slot.

Look for anything that may have been bumped loose.

Could be that some cable you disconnected and reconnected was damaged in the process. (Does not take much to have that happen....)

Could also be that the existing HDMI cable failed. They are made as cheaply as possible.

Try another known working HDMI cable.

D3M0N_

Prominent
Aug 11, 2017
Thanks for your help,but that didnt work,what worked was,i plugged the previous harddrive back in and booted up find,than i shut down the pc and unplugged the harddrive,upon booting up again it worked...thanks for your help

Solution

TRENDING THREADS