[SOLVED] HDMI vs. HDMI with Internet - Is There a Difference?

Mar 27, 2020
I recently bought a Samsung 1080p monitor - LC24F390FHLXZB - and it had a conventional HDMI, although it say "premium high speed", this is 1 meter and very thin with a silver pin.

Previously I had bought an HDMI with gold pin that is about 2 - 3 meters (I think) and it is 4k AND IT SAYS that it has "Internet", this is very thick and near the two pins it has 2 large cylindrical packages… I think this is a thousand times Better, but could you tell me why this have those big cylindrical packages and why say that have Internet? Is there a difference? Why Internet?

Thank you very much for your time :3

PS: How do I know if it's version 2.1?

Solution
u dont need any fancy cable for 1080p @ 60Hz, that internet is for smart devices which supports HEC (devices on market are close to zero as it has speed cap at 100Mbit)
gpus doesnt support hdmi 2.1 and your monitor doesnt supports it either so u dont have to worry about it
hdmi 1.4 would be your monitor
u can recognize hdmi 2.1 when u get 8K monitor or 4k at 120Hz
u dont need any fancy cable for 1080p @ 60Hz, that internet is for smart devices which supports HEC (devices on market are close to zero as it has speed cap at 100Mbit)
gpus doesnt support hdmi 2.1 and your monitor doesnt supports it either so u dont have to worry about it
u can recognize hdmi 2.1 when u get 8K monitor or 4k at 120Hz

Solution
Mar 27, 2020
Hiii!!! Thank you very much for answering me, I appreciate it... Listen this, I already solved itm look...

The HDMI I had purchased was version 1.4 and its model is - High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet -

¡BUT! The HDMI that came with the monitor that I bought have the version 2.0 and its model is - Premium High Speed HDMI Cable -

I mean, I was using the wrong HDMI this whole time because I thought because it was thicker and with this internet thing it was better. What a fool I was, thanks for answering me kerberos_20 :3 Today I learned something else