goonsquad36

Honorable
Jan 29, 2015
So this is all pretty self explanatory, I've followed pretty much everyone's troubleshooting steps, but while trying to play games such as battlefield 5 and chernobylite, the hdr implementation is dog water. It's super grey and washed out, this seems to persist throughout all games I play. As mentioned above, the HDR works just fine in videos on youtube and stuff. It would also appear that 90% of people with these problems are experiencing them with monitors that don't actually have a real HDR rating. Mine on the other hand is a Predator X35 and it's one of the best in class for this kind of thing, so what can I do? Any help is appreciated. Specs & the link below:

RTX 3090 Gaming X Trio
AMD 5900X
64 Gb Vengence RGB RAM
my second monitor is an ACER predator X34

https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/predator-model/UM.CX0AA.004

Solution
Just for the sake of relevance, can you include the make and model of your PSU in the build? BIOS version for your motherboard? Speaking of which, make and model of your motherboard? Version of Windows 10 you're working with at the moment? Is the driver for your monitor installed as well as the latest GPU drivers? Might want to try using DDU to uninstall your GPU driver and then reinstalling with the latest sourced from Nvidia's support site, in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator.

Lutfij

Titan
Just for the sake of relevance, can you include the make and model of your PSU in the build? BIOS version for your motherboard? Speaking of which, make and model of your motherboard? Version of Windows 10 you're working with at the moment? Is the driver for your monitor installed as well as the latest GPU drivers? Might want to try using DDU to uninstall your GPU driver and then reinstalling with the latest sourced from Nvidia's support site, in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator.

Solution