Headmaster Vince -- PERVERT AND PIG

My Asimov family, Michael and Amy, wanted to enroll the two children,
Mikala and Terri, into private school. So over came the headmaster.

Now, both Michael and Amy are busy professionals on the Science Career
fast track, who do not have time to slave over fancy meals, so their
cooking skills are a *little* limited. Still, Michael whipped up a
chef's salad and spaghetti for the occasion while Amy schmoozed the
headmaster to death and gave a tour of the house, making sure to show
off the telescopes, bookshelves, chess sets and other geek implements.

Came dinner and the headmaster sat down. Untimately the family only got
20 points for their food. Well, fine, it ain't caviar, and maybe
spaghetti is a little beneath what this cultured man is accustomed to.
But at the same time, the pigmaster kept eating. And eating. After he
polished off his servings he moved to the setting next to him and ate
that plate of spaghetti. Then he moved across the table and ate Amy's!

Meanwhile I've got Sims lined up to smooze him, but they can't because
he's ramming meatballs into his fat little face as fast as he can. He's
splattering spaghetti sauce all over their nice dining room table.
*And* the only subject he wants to talk about is women's fashions!
Every time I have Michael change it to something more befitting a
headmaster (like, oh, I don't know, SCHOOL maybe!) he switches back to
high heeled pumps and lipstick. I get the impression he has a second life.

Despite the fact that the final points were only 80/90, a message came
up saying the kids got in anyway. What's the deal with that??? The
Asimovs were happy, though: no more Headmaster Vince and his discussions
of stilettos and stockings while they want to talk about education and
scholarships.

The next day, after the kids went off to their first day at private
school, the phone rang for Michael. It was Headmaster Vince. Was
something wrong with a child?!? Were they not private school material
after all? I watched the conversation bubble very carefully to see what
Michael was talking to the headmaster about: once again, high heels,
makeup, lipstick! In the middle of the day, while class is in session.
Wanna bet he has "The Cross-Dressing Collection" on DVD in his office
and he's watching it right now?

Yeesh!

--
--Cuth

Is there such an abbreviation as ROTFGMAO Or maybe I mean ROTFSMAO? Just you
wait until he starts calling up your teens and wants to talk WooHoo and
Making Out with them - THEN you have to start worrying

;')

MM

> My Asimov family, Michael and Amy, wanted to enroll the two children,
> Mikala and Terri, into private school. So over came the headmaster.
>
> Now, both Michael and Amy are busy professionals on the Science Career
> fast track, who do not have time to slave over fancy meals, so their
> cooking skills are a *little* limited. Still, Michael whipped up a
> chef's salad and spaghetti for the occasion while Amy schmoozed the
> headmaster to death and gave a tour of the house, making sure to show
> off the telescopes, bookshelves, chess sets and other geek implements.
>
> Came dinner and the headmaster sat down. Untimately the family only got
> 20 points for their food. Well, fine, it ain't caviar, and maybe
> spaghetti is a little beneath what this cultured man is accustomed to.
> But at the same time, the pigmaster kept eating. And eating. After he
> polished off his servings he moved to the setting next to him and ate
> that plate of spaghetti. Then he moved across the table and ate Amy's!
>
> Meanwhile I've got Sims lined up to smooze him, but they can't because
> he's ramming meatballs into his fat little face as fast as he can. He's
> splattering spaghetti sauce all over their nice dining room table.
> *And* the only subject he wants to talk about is women's fashions!
> Every time I have Michael change it to something more befitting a
> headmaster (like, oh, I don't know, SCHOOL maybe!) he switches back to
> high heeled pumps and lipstick. I get the impression he has a second
life.

> Despite the fact that the final points were only 80/90, a message came
> up saying the kids got in anyway. What's the deal with that??? The
> Asimovs were happy, though: no more Headmaster Vince and his discussions
> of stilettos and stockings while they want to talk about education and
> scholarships.
>
> The next day, after the kids went off to their first day at private
> school, the phone rang for Michael. It was Headmaster Vince. Was
> something wrong with a child?!? Were they not private school material
> after all? I watched the conversation bubble very carefully to see what
> Michael was talking to the headmaster about: once again, high heels,
> makeup, lipstick! In the middle of the day, while class is in session.
> Wanna bet he has "The Cross-Dressing Collection" on DVD in his office
> and he's watching it right now?
>
> Yeesh!
>
> --
> --Cuth

Oh don't worry - he'll be back! Once you invite the headmaster into your
life, it's very hard to get rid of him. He keeps turning up and phoning.

Best wishes
Maxon

Maxon wrote:
> Oh don't worry - he'll be back! Once you invite the headmaster into your
> life, it's very hard to get rid of him. He keeps turning up and phoning.
>
> Best wishes
> Maxon

Funny, most of my Sims are in private school but I haven't seen that
much of the headmaster till now.

--
--Cuth

Too funny!! I will have to pay closer attention to what the headmaster
talks about...

I had a headmaster move in with a single mother. Of course the ugly
bald guy with huge nose would turn out to be a romance sim and break
her heart. Those NPC's, I tell ya.