sb

Does anyone have any good tips to impress the headmasters?

They keep saying my families arent suitable for such a great establishment.

Thanks!

Sb

High room scores. 'Educational' objects, good food and let the most
charismatic Sim do the touring or schmoozing. If he isn't even getting in
the front door check your outdoor room scores.

--
Morituri Nolumus Mori

MM

Am Mon, 18 Apr 2005 11:55:19 GMT schrieb Madame Mim:

> High room scores. 'Educational' objects, good food and let the most
> charismatic Sim do the touring or schmoozing. If he isn't even getting in
> the front door check your outdoor room scores.

Make sure all plants are groomed and that there's no dirty plate anywhere.
Put up pictures, plants, sculptures. Have everyone shower before he arrives
(can't hurt). If you are 10 points from getting into the school and don't
know how to get them, try to make the headmaster join a sim in the hottub -
that gives some extra points.
I've never had many difficulties. Just make sure food and the tour are
going well and that one sim has some charismatic skills to sweet-talk the
headmaster.

Dorte

aahz

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2005

I've heard too many asperation rewards outside will turn him off. Just
ignore the shmooze interaction, and "talk". Serve the best meal you can
(lobster is the food of choice for private school grads), and make sure the
house is clean, and well lit. I chatted with him, showed him a bedroom with
nothing but a bed, and a dresser, a room with a pooltable, and a shower
(long story) and the kitchen. We didn't even get to desert...