[SOLVED] Headphone + Microphone: one wire but 2 ports

chaoyang

Prominent
Oct 24, 2019
Hi,

I have a Blukar Earphone. I can use the earphone to listen to audio on my PC but not at the same time using the microphone because it requires two different cables to connect to the two ports.

I want to ask if it is possible to use both my earphone and its integrated microphone without a splitter device.

Thanks.

hang-the-9

Titan
Hi,

I have a Blukar Earphone. I can use the earphone to listen to audio on my PC but not at the same time using the microphone because it requires two different cables to connect to the two ports.

I want to ask if it is possible to use both my earphone and its integrated microphone without a splitter device.

Thanks.
If your headset has a single connector you need a 4 pole to dual 3 pole adapter not a cable splitter.

JWNoctis

Upstanding
Jun 9, 2021
You can do the same with an USB or Bluetooth audio adaptor that supported said connector.

These tended to be more expensive than a simple cable splitter, and much more expensive for anything that won't degrade your audio quality.

hang-the-9

Titan
Hi,

Thanks.
If your headset has a single connector you need a 4 pole to dual 3 pole adapter not a cable splitter.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS