[SOLVED] Headphone + Microphone: one wire but 2 ports

Status
Not open for further replies.

chaoyang

Reputable
Oct 24, 2019
Hi,

I have a Blukar Earphone. I can use the earphone to listen to audio on my PC but not at the same time using the microphone because it requires two different cables to connect to the two ports.

I want to ask if it is possible to use both my earphone and its integrated microphone without a splitter device.

Thanks.

Solution
Hi,

I have a Blukar Earphone. I can use the earphone to listen to audio on my PC but not at the same time using the microphone because it requires two different cables to connect to the two ports.

I want to ask if it is possible to use both my earphone and its integrated microphone without a splitter device.

Thanks.

If your headset has a single connector you need a 4 pole to dual 3 pole adapter not a cable splitter.

JWNoctis

Respectable
Jun 9, 2021
You can do the same with an USB or Bluetooth audio adaptor that supported said connector.

These tended to be more expensive than a simple cable splitter, and much more expensive for anything that won't degrade your audio quality.

Hi,

Thanks.

If your headset has a single connector you need a 4 pole to dual 3 pole adapter not a cable splitter.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.