Headphone recomandations . Must be better then Sennheiser PC 350 SE

e4r33d

Reputable
Jan 7, 2016
I would like to change my Sennheiser PC350SE , the mic is great , couldnt find something closer to the blue yeti as this one in a headphone , the sound quality is really good , but i think the tehnologie got a bit old in it , yes they are 2015 , but the sound is better then what i tested , for example Razer Krakens , HyperX Cloud 2's , even Revolvers .
They need to be comfy as this ones and dont want them to have a USB port as connectivity , USB lowers the sound quality by a lot . So it has to have Audio Jack

Might be a hard task to complete and might ask for a lot .

D

Deleted member 217926

What do you want different. I believe the PC350 is based on the HD518. You could get some HD599s and add a modmic. How much do you want to spend?

e4r33d

Reputable
Jan 7, 2016
i would like to spend maximum of 200 euros , and would like to not have to add anything to it like a mod mic , also the headphones need to be from the 2019 . Will be used for gaming / movies and so on

I would like to change my Sennheiser PC350SE , the mic is great , couldnt find something closer to the blue yeti as this one in a headphone , the sound quality is really good , but i think the tehnologie got a bit old in it , yes they are 2015 , but the sound is better then what i tested , for example Razer Krakens , HyperX Cloud 2's , even Revolvers .
They need to be comfy as this ones and dont want them to have a USB port as connectivity , USB lowers the sound quality by a lot . So it has to have Audio Jack

Might be a hard task to complete and might ask for a lot .

If you like how the mic is and how they sound why are you bothering changing them? Headphones don't really depend on modern tech to sound best. A lot of the good ones are decades old and can still sound great. Speakers and headphones are not computer parts like video cards or CPUs where newer means faster or better.