[SOLVED] Headphone recommendation

Jolaoso

Distinguished
Jul 22, 2015
What headphones do you guys recommend for someone who wants extreme comfort and really good audio? I want something that can handle low tones like bass very well. I'm coming from turtle beaches and they are not good for long sessions for me, very uncomfortable.

D

Deleted member 217926

You won't beat the comfort and sound quality at that price. The only bad thing is Amazon sells a 599SE which is the same headphone just a different color and it's usually cheaper than the regular 599. It's not right now though. However the 599 is worth the $199 asking price. I've had my 598 for almost 10 years and I still use it for gaming despite having much 'better' headphones. The 599 is just an updated version of the 598.

Jolaoso

Distinguished
Jul 22, 2015
You won't beat the comfort and sound quality at that price. The only bad thing is Amazon sells a 599SE which is the same headphone just a different color and it's usually cheaper than the regular 599. It's not right now though. However the 599 is worth the $199 asking price. I've had my 598 for almost 10 years and I still use it for gaming despite having much 'better' headphones. The 599 is just an updated version of the 598.
I will be getting those headphones, thanks again. Its says your a moderator so if you can close this thread that will be nice :)