[SOLVED] Headphones broken?

Jul 15, 2020
Hi.
I need some help with my Razer kraken tournament edition headphones. I have had them for about 6-7 months and yesterday when i was playing the sound suddenly shiften and became very queit on my right ear. I Balanced out the difference but now i am stuck with all my programs being very quiet.
I have put everything i can on 100% volume but it does not help. I also tried replugging and chaning usb ports which gave me no results. I think that the problem is in the headphones themself since i tried another pair of headphones and the sound worked fine on them. I have tried restarting the computer several times with no result. Could i have something to do with the headphones themself or a audio driver?
Any ideas of what the problem could be?
Any help i appreciated.

Solution
If you tried another pair of headphones and they worked, don't mess up your PC settings, then it is the headphones/headset.
Did you checked the controls on the unit itself?
D

Deleted member 14196

And a word to the wise stay away from razor everything they make is pure garbage. At least their headsets are garbage

Get yourself a nice pair of those brand new HyperX cloud 2 wireless or go wired both are fantastic